Clients and friends were invited to my first ever Apprecation Event, held at Frist Energy Park on Labor Day weekend 2015. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, a ball game and fireworks. Such a good time celebrating with some of my favorite people!
Great speakers make great meetings. Looking for an exciting, dynamic and informatve speaker for your next meeting or event? I can host presentaions and interactive discussions on a variety of topics – information that your members and guests will truly value, presented in an informal, fun and entertaining way.
Recent presentations include
- "Legacy of a Lifetime – College 529 Plans" – Lunch A Little, Learn A Lot Business Networking Group - 9/9/14
- “If you Think You’re Avoiding Risk, You Might Be Risking Everything” – Eggs and Opportunities Breakfast Club 4/3/14 and 4th Thursday Business Networking Group -4/24/14
- "Make a Lasting Impact - 529 Benefits for Grandparents" Jewish War Veterans - 1/23/13
- "The In's and Out's of IRA's" - Lunch a Little, Learn a Lot Business Networking Group - 4/10/12
- "Women, Money and Power Workshop" available upon request
To schedule your meeting or workshop, contact me using the envelope icon below or phone 732-506-7957.